Previous clients will know that I have always had a very high standard of hygiene but, as you might expect, things will be a little different for the time being. This post highlights the key changes.
November 4th: During the current lockdown I will be offering acupuncture treatments only for urgent care, including anyone in physical or emotional pain.
If you would like an appointment, please get in touch – or you can use my Online Booking system to arrange a free fifteen-minute consultation.
- If you have any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19, please stay at home! Just let me know that you can’t come, and we will rebook for a future time. I will phone you the day before your appointment to run through a quick checklist.
- Appointment times: the online booking system has been set to require a minimum 30 minute gap between appointments. This is to give time for additional cleaning, and also ensures that you should not meet another client. Please help with this last point by trying not to arrive more than 5 minutes before your booked time. It does mean that fewer appointments will be open, so book early if you need a particular time.
- I will be wearing a face mask and will provide a new one for you for each appointment. Please dispose of it in your own domestic waste when you get home.
- Some of the non-acupuncture treatments such as Tui Na and Guasha may be limited. Please don’t book an appointment for Tui Na only.
- For all new clients the initial consultation will be split into two parts. The first part will be by phone or Zoom to carry out the initial information gathering that I would normally carry out here, and the second part will be the first acupuncture treatment.
- I’m sorry but for the moment I can’t make waiting space available for partners/companions/drivers. Please ask them to wait outside.
- The clinic toilet is still available – it is not used by me or my household and will be cleaned regularly. It now has paper towels and a contactless soap dispenser.
- Payment by credit card (contactless up to £45) or BACS is preferred.